J A K Enterprises

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Arlington, VA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J A K Enterprises in March 2011.

Interview Details – The Hiring Process was very simple. First was a random phone interview asking little information about yourself and your sales experience. If you are in a Fraternity or Sorority; tell them! they will eat that stuff up!Next was a 1:1 interview with a hiring manager. The company asked alot of sales oriented questions. "what is your sales experience?" "Why Enterprise" "Have you ever dealt with a rude or outraged customer". Aswell as behavioral questions. Next is a in-office interview at the location that you will be working. This is your chance to impress your soon to be manager. Ask alot of questions!. There is one more interview with a district manager which is 9/10 a formality interview. By this interview, you more than likely already have the job.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Enterprise is a family owned car rental company with a highTurnover rate. You come in as a college grad making only 30,000!!! (WTF?). Not to be arrogant, but I personally did not work my butt off in college for 4 years to be making only 30,000. I dont care how soon I will be promoted. And to put the icing on the cake, Enterprise forces thier employees to work 55 hours a week! Im sorry but I would have to be desperate to accept this job.

Worked for J A K Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!