J. Alexander's

J. Alexander's Hosti Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hosti Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at J. Alexander's in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was asked to come in between monday-thursday between 2 and 4 pm to fill out an application and have an interview right away. I came in wearing nice slacks and a button down and after filling out an application was directed to sit down at a table to wait for a manager to interview me. I had the interview, was asked questions like "How much do you expect to earn per week?" and "Why do you want to work for J. Alexander's".

After the interview, I was told that I could come back again the following tuesday for a second interview with two additional managers.

At the second interview I was offered a position, and was told to come in for orientation on Thursday.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for J. Alexander's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J. Alexander's Hosti interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J. Alexander's employees and interview candidates.