J.B. Hunt

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Class B Driver Interview

Class B Driver

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at J.B. Hunt in March 2012.

Interview Details – About 3 months after applying online for a class B driver position with JB Hunt, I was notified that a driver/loader position(s) had become available. My initial follow up with their recruiter, after answering some general work experience questions and providing some background information with respect to my driving history, which they apparently were able to confirm almost immediately, all went well and was then scheduled for a 1:1 interview with their hiring manager. Although I have maintained a PERFECT driving record for many years, coupled with what appeared to be a very good interview, I was not selected for the position.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult setback in your last position and how did you overcome this setback?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.B. Hunt

Worked for J.B. Hunt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.B. Hunt Class B Driver interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J.B. Hunt employees and interview candidates.