J.B. Hunt Class B Driver Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Class B Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.B. Hunt in March 2012.

About 3 months after applying online for a class B driver position with JB Hunt, I was notified that a driver/loader position(s) had become available. My initial follow up with their recruiter, after answering some general work experience questions and providing some background information with respect to my driving history, which they apparently were able to confirm almost immediately, all went well and was then scheduled for a 1:1 interview with their hiring manager. Although I have maintained a PERFECT driving record for many years, coupled with what appeared to be a very good interview, I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most difficult setback in your last position and how did you overcome this setback?   Answer Question