J.B. Hunt

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.B. Hunt in February 2014.

Went to the career fair at my college and submitted my resume. I was called for a telephone interview within 1 week. I have advanced on to the inperson interview and am waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

DMiT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at J.B. Hunt in August 2013.

I was already employed with JB Hunt at corporate in Lowell, AR during college. The transition was a little easier for me. There were two interviews with Regional Operations Managers and then I was offered the position relatively quickly. They paid for me to move to Dallas and helped with the moving process.

Interview Questions
    • I never got this question but a few of my coworkers did and they asked "Why shouldn't we hire you?"   Answer Question
    No negotiation but plenty of room for raises relatively fast.