J.B. Hunt Manager Trainee Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at J.B. Hunt in June 2010.

I had a phone interview that went over the basics. The following week I met with a current manager and we had a 1:1 interview. More in depth questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to step up and be a leader?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.B. Hunt

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at J.B. Hunt in August 2010.

Found the job posting online. Applied and was contacted by e-mail by HR to set up a phone interview. Phone interview went well and the HR person set up a second phone interview. That went well and an in person interview with the Regional Manager was set up. I attended that and it went well. The Regional Manager told me to e-mail if I was interested in going to the next step. I did so and never heard back from him. Sent a follow up e-mail and never heard back. I contacted the HR person I first spoke with and was told I would be notified of any decision on the job made. I was not notified. The interview process was fine but I would have liked to be called back/e-mailed about what happened with the position, even if I was not chosen.

Interview Questions
    • Best manager you ever had? Worst manager you ever had?   Answer Question

Worked for J.B. Hunt? Contribute to the Community!