J.B. Hunt

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Trainee Interview

Manager Trainee
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at J.B. Hunt in June 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview that went over the basics. The following week I met with a current manager and we had a 1:1 interview. More in depth questions.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to step up and be a leader?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Trainee Interview

Manager Trainee

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at J.B. Hunt in August 2010.

Interview Details – Found the job posting online. Applied and was contacted by e-mail by HR to set up a phone interview. Phone interview went well and the HR person set up a second phone interview. That went well and an in person interview with the Regional Manager was set up. I attended that and it went well. The Regional Manager told me to e-mail if I was interested in going to the next step. I did so and never heard back from him. Sent a follow up e-mail and never heard back. I contacted the HR person I first spoke with and was told I would be notified of any decision on the job made. I was not notified. The interview process was fine but I would have liked to be called back/e-mailed about what happened with the position, even if I was not chosen.

Interview Question – Best manager you ever had? Worst manager you ever had?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.B. Hunt

Worked for J.B. Hunt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.B. Hunt Manager Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J.B. Hunt employees and interview candidates.