J.B. Hunt Operations Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Hanover, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

I interviewed for an Operations Manager position for the JB Hunt Dedicated Contract Services division. Overall it was an enjoyable experience and would have accepted the offer, however in the end I would have to relocate to a different state for the position which I was not aware of. The interview process consisted of a phone interview, an in person interview at the facility with a regional manager, and then a final round interview with a head regional manager. Overall it was an enjoyable experience and they worked around my current employment schedule so it was a very ideal interview process.

Interview Questions

• If you accept this offer are you willing to relocate every few years to serve where JB Hunt needs you?   Answer Question

The opening for the location I was interviewing for was no longer available so I would have had to relocate.

Other Interview Reviews for J.B. Hunt

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Romulus, MI) in September 2010.

Interview

Had two interviews. First went well and had no problems with the guy interviewing. Second interview the guy thought he was gods gift to earth and it was impossible to satisfy him with an answer. It didn't even seem like he was paying attention. Good company to work for though. Just wished I interviewed with someone else.

Interview Questions

• How would you make innovative changes within your position.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt in June 2011.

Interview

Got a Call and set up a phone interview then had a 1 on 1 interview and was casual. nothing unexpected

Interview Questions

Negotiation

wasn't any, best offer i got