J.B. Hunt

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Manager
Hanover, MD

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at J.B. Hunt in October 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed for an Operations Manager position for the JB Hunt Dedicated Contract Services division. Overall it was an enjoyable experience and would have accepted the offer, however in the end I would have to relocate to a different state for the position which I was not aware of. The interview process consisted of a phone interview, an in person interview at the facility with a regional manager, and then a final round interview with a head regional manager. Overall it was an enjoyable experience and they worked around my current employment schedule so it was a very ideal interview process.

Interview Question – If you accept this offer are you willing to relocate every few years to serve where JB Hunt needs you?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The opening for the location I was interviewing for was no longer available so I would have had to relocate.

Romulus, MI

The process took 2 days - interviewed at J.B. Hunt in September 2010.

Interview Details – Had two interviews. First went well and had no problems with the guy interviewing. Second interview the guy thought he was gods gift to earth and it was impossible to satisfy him with an answer. It didn't even seem like he was paying attention. Good company to work for though. Just wished I interviewed with someone else.

Interview Question – How would you make innovative changes within your position.   View Answer

Operations Manager

The process took 2 days - interviewed at J.B. Hunt in June 2011.

Interview Details – Got a Call and set up a phone interview then had a 1 on 1 interview and was casual. nothing unexpected

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – wasn't any, best offer i got

Interviews for Top Jobs at J.B. Hunt

Worked for J.B. Hunt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.B. Hunt Operations Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by J.B. Hunt employees and interview candidates.