J. C. Penney

Relevance Date Difficulty

Allocator Interview

Allocator
Plano, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J. C. Penney in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed w hr recruiter. 3 person panel interview. Took about a week.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you dealt w conflict.   Answer Question

Allocator Interview

Allocator

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at J. C. Penney in April 2010.

Interview Details – A recruiter will call you and then set up an interview with the hiring manager who will decide if you will be flown in for additional conversation.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you and a coworker didnt agree on something. How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They will call with initial offer and then send a package. You can accept at that time or negotiate. They offer a pretty good package so I doubt you will want to negotiate. One of the fairest retail packages I know of.

Worked for J. C. Penney? Contribute to the Community!