J. C. Penney Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2014
Updated Nov 10, 2014

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at J. C. Penney.

Interview

applied online, called back a few weeks later, came in to interview and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for J. C. Penney

Cashier Interview

Interview

went to the store dropped off a resume and applied on a computer at the store. called every week to check up on the status of my application. i made myself remembered. posotion opened up will be for christmas season. hiring process starts now in august.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Did my application online, and got a call back in about a week. Got asked to come in and do an interview, Got hired on the spot, and started working the next day.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at J. C. Penney (Ontario, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

I met with 3 people. First with the HR Supervisor. I passed her test so I moved on to one of the training supervisors. I passed that interview and moved on with the Store Manager and He offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked him if when can i expect a phone call back, he said if i wanted the job I said yes and offered it to me.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at J. C. Penney (Denver, CO) in December 2010.

Interview

There was only one interview I got there got verry nervous and forgot what to say at times

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at J. C. Penney in June 2010.

Interview

It was horrible and obviously racist. I have 6 years of retail experience and a girl wearing shorts with no experience got the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J. C. Penney (Orlando, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewer was very unfriendly and seemed very bored, not at all interested in hiring me from the start. It was my first job interview, and it was very awkward and super short. Interviewer asked what position I wanted, what hours I was available, and a few generic questions all beginning with, "name a time where you ________" etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to make a sincere effort to succeed after a previous failure.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J. C. Penney (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

She called me for an interview and ask about my work experiences and ask me when i'll be available. my interview is today at 3:30.