J. C. Penney

Very Easy Interview

Shoe Sales Associate Interview

Shoe Sales Associate
Concord, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at J. C. Penney.

Interview Details – Only one interview that has changed from when I originally started. They have you do a team work activity now to see how you interact with others in the group interview. But before they use asked simple questions i.e (Tell us of a time you were patient, Tell us of a time you provided exceptional customer service). The hiring process differs in time some only took 2 weeks to get hired wile other took up to 2 months just to hear back.

Interview Question – No difficult questions if you have actually had customer experience. Should just be common sense.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for J. C. Penney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J. C. Penney interview questions and advice in Concord, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J. C. Penney employees and interview candidates.