J. C. Penney Fine Jewelry Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J. C. Penney.

Hired by the Store Manger at Oakview. #3 interviews and background check to fill Fine Jewelry Supervisor in March 2005. Hired discretely by Store Manager to clean start the Dept. Agreement was 18.00 hourly.

Interview Questions
After the background check, we met and she asked me to write a figure on a piece of paper. She also wrote a figure and we exchanged papers, The figures were the same. It was her final test.

Other Interview Reviews for J. C. Penney

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at J. C. Penney in May 2011.

Initially, I applied on line. Within a few days, I received a call from the Human Resources Director and she interviewed me a little bit over the phone. An interview date and time was selected and I first interviewed with her. A day or two later, I interviewed with the manager of the fine jewelry department. Finally, I interviewed with the store manager.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your knowledge of diamonds and gemstones   Answer Question
    If you plan to apply for a commissioned position and you have previous experience, take proof of your sales statistics from your previous job. It may help you get a higher base pay rate.

Fine Jewelry Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at J. C. Penney in August 2011.

I googled interviewing questions. I copied them and I wrote down my answers to the questions. Then I memorized the answers. I was interviewed by a Man and a Woman @ the same time. And they asked me every question that I studied for so I basically aced the interview.

Interview Questions

They only pay 7.50 an hour and you get 1% of sales.