J. C. Penney Interview Questions

2.1

Salon Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at J. C. Penney.

The majority of the application process was done online. When asked to do actual interview, it was just a feel for you personally. The interview was short. When asked to come in, you probably have the job.

Sales Support/Replenishment Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at J. C. Penney.

Interview went fast and easy,i I sat with a whole bunch of other people who applied for the job, and it first started as a group interview,then from there, they select the few who stood out from the others, then i recieved a call back within few days to have a one on one interview with the manager.The manager took me through the office and from there started the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at this Company?   View Answer
    Non negiotable

Senior Textile Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at J. C. Penney.

They flew me, arranged hotel stay and car service to interview. You had to be interview by about 5 Heads of different department, all day very tense, fled you then flew you back home.

Interview Questions
    I just accepted the first offer.

Management Interview

I applied online – interviewed at J. C. Penney.

Very quick and not very informative. Not a lot of information given about the job. The interviewer needed to be a little more informative about the job titles and responsibilities.

Bill Bass Interview

Very quick and easy. They called me within a week of applying and said that they liked my resume and did a group interview before doing a one- on one interview

Replenishment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online – interviewed at J. C. Penney.

Simply we were in groups did 3 things they wanted us to do. Then one by one they called us in to tell us if we got the job. The first two or three days are tranning days.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at J. C. Penney.

Interview was in 2013 and was a group interview that lasted five hours long that consisted of different trials. First trial was using building blocks to demonstrate how well you work in a team. Second trial was a debate almost, third trial was role playing on the floor, fourth trial was a rack challenge where we were asked to put clothing on a rack and explain why we arranged it the way that we did.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at J. C. Penney.

I filled out the application online and then waited a week and received a call. I greeted the employer when I got there and she was bubbly, I brought my resume and she started asking questions

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at J. C. Penney.

The interview was very brief and easy. I first was contacted for a job I had not applied for but took the interview anyway. After that I was told I did not get the job because I was better suited for the original position I appled for, a second interview was set up. I received an offer on the spot and accepted.

Interview Questions
    They would not negotiate.

Human Resources Leader Interview

I applied online – interviewed at J. C. Penney.

I applied for the position on the internet and attached my resume to the application. A couple of days later I received an email from a HR recruiter from JC Penny. We set a time for a phone interview a couple of days later. During the interview the HR recruiter was very nice and easy to talk to. He asked standard questions that would be expected during an interview for this type of position. The phone interview was about 45-50 minutes in length. At the end of the interview I was offered a face to face interview with the store leader (store manager).

The process has been stress free and all parties that I have worked with so far have been friendly.