J. C. Penney

J. C. Penney Retail Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at J. C. Penney in November 2011.

The interview was very easy. they asked questions that were senarios. such as what would you do if ...

Other Interview Reviews for J. C. Penney

Retail Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at J. C. Penney in October 2010.

I applied for the position by using the kiosk in the store. I got a call about a month later for an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes long and consisted of a group of five. The interviewer asked questions and everyone took turns answering. The interviewer said that the point of a group interview was to see how everyone interacted with each other. At the end of the interview we were told that we would be contacted for a one on one interview in a few days. However about an hour after the interview I was called and offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • During anytime in your life what was one time that you inspired someone?   Answer Question
    • What qualities would a past employer say about you?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate this was my first time working in retail and accepted the offer.

Retail Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J. C. Penney in February 2009.

Applied in store, was asked to do an interview immediatly upon finishing the application. I was asked the general questions; my employment history, why I wanted the job, why I would be good for the job, ect. Was called in for a second interview, but I declined the job because the only shifts available were evening.