Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at J. C. Penney
- Sales Associate (204)
- Customer Service Associate (51)
- Customer Service Specialist (25)
- Support Specialist (25)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (24)
- Sales Specialist (16)
- Service Specialist (15)
- Customer Service Sales Associate (14)
- Replenishment Associate (13)
- Business Analyst (12)
- Retail Sales Associate (11)
- Customer Service Representative (11)
- Loss Prevention Officer (8)
- Associate (8)
- Cashier (8)
- Visual Specialist (7)
- Sales Support/Replenishment (7)
- Department Supervisor (7)
- Supply Chain Trainee (6)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Sales Manager Trainee (6)
- Visual Merchandiser (6)
- Intern (5)
- JC Penney Cashier (5)
- Pricing Team Associate (4)
- Sales Support (4)
- Sales Support Associate (4)
- Assistant Store Manager (4)
- Jewelry Associate (4)
- Hair Stylist (4)
The process took a day – interviewed at J. C. Penney in November 2011.
The interview was very easy. they asked questions that were senarios. such as what would you do if ...
- why do you want to work here? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for J. C. Penney
Retail InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at J. C. Penney in October 2010.
I applied for the position by using the kiosk in the store. I got a call about a month later for an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes long and consisted of a group of five. The interviewer asked questions and everyone took turns answering. The interviewer said that the point of a group interview was to see how everyone interacted with each other. At the end of the interview we were told that we would be contacted for a one on one interview in a few days. However about an hour after the interview I was called and offered a position.
I did not negotiate this was my first time working in retail and accepted the offer.
Retail InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at J. C. Penney in February 2009.
Applied in store, was asked to do an interview immediatly upon finishing the application. I was asked the general questions; my employment history, why I wanted the job, why I would be good for the job, ect. Was called in for a second interview, but I declined the job because the only shifts available were evening.
- Why do you think you would be good for this company? Answer Question