Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at J. C. Penney
- Sales Associate (251)
- Customer Service Associate (72)
- Customer Service Specialist (63)
- Support Specialist (31)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (28)
- Retail Sales Associate (24)
- Sales Specialist (19)
- Customer Service Sales Associate (19)
- Service Specialist (16)
- Business Analyst (15)
- Customer Service Representative (14)
- Replenishment Associate (14)
- JC Penney Cashier (10)
- Department Supervisor (10)
- Visual Specialist (10)
- Sales Support/Replenishment (9)
- Associate (8)
- Cashier (8)
- Loss Prevention Officer (8)
- Sephora Product Consultant (8)
- Visual Merchandiser (7)
- Sales Manager (7)
- Sales Manager Trainee (6)
- Pricing Team Associate (6)
- Supply Chain Trainee (6)
- Salon Receptionist (5)
- Sales Support (5)
- Sales Support Associate (5)
- Operations Manager (5)
- Jewelry Associate (5)
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. C. Penney in November 2011.
The interview was very easy. they asked questions that were senarios. such as what would you do if ...
- why do you want to work here? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for J. C. Penney
Retail InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. C. Penney in October 2010.
I applied for the position by using the kiosk in the store. I got a call about a month later for an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes long and consisted of a group of five. The interviewer asked questions and everyone took turns answering. The interviewer said that the point of a group interview was to see how everyone interacted with each other. At the end of the interview we were told that we would be contacted for a one on one interview in a few days. However about an hour after the interview I was called and offered a position.
I did not negotiate this was my first time working in retail and accepted the offer.
Retail InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J. C. Penney in February 2009.
Applied in store, was asked to do an interview immediatly upon finishing the application. I was asked the general questions; my employment history, why I wanted the job, why I would be good for the job, ect. Was called in for a second interview, but I declined the job because the only shifts available were evening.
- Why do you think you would be good for this company? Answer Question