J. C. Penney Interview Questions in Roseville, CA

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J. C. Penney (Roseville, CA).

Interview

Be prepared for group interviews. Tons of example questions, customer service questions, scenario questions. They ask which department you would like to work in and they really do take that into consideration because you might get stuck recovering in it until 12 at night. They will not let you leave until its cleaned

Interview Questions

Negotiation

8.00

JC Penney Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at J. C. Penney (Roseville, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online, filled out a questionnaire and was called for an informal group interview which was very aid back. After 3 days I received a call and was hired.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at J. C. Penney (Roseville, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I submitted an online application and was called a week later to schedule a group interview. The group interview had approximately 15 people, and consisted of three managers asking questions and choosing from people who had raised their hands to answer. It lasted one hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult ethical situation you encountered at a previous position, and how you responded to it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate since it was an entry level position.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J. C. Penney (Roseville, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

same as all other interview processes for entry level sales. what you did before and what you can bring, your personality and to measure how outgoing and friendly you are. Interviewer hardly looked like she was listening.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Salon Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J. C. Penney (Roseville, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Four interviews in total. I interviewed with the home office, with the Store Leader , with the Field Operations Leader and with the District Manager . All the interviews were about 20-30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• They asked allot of questions in regard to coaching a team, I did not find these difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what my expected pay would be and I was offered that amount.