J. C. Penney

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Programmer Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at J. C. Penney in May 2012.

Interview Details – I knew the hiring manager so the interview was to the point and lasted one hour. There was one more person present but did not ask any questions. She was there because she will be taking a voluntary early retirement program (VERP) and I was there to find out what all she supported so she could turn things over to me.

Interview Question – Some questions about my ability to support certain software.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I am going in as a consultant, so there were no negotiations. The consulting firm had told me what the pay rate per hour was going to be.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J. C. Penney

Worked for J. C. Penney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J. C. Penney Systems Programmer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J. C. Penney employees and interview candidates.