J. C. Penney

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Customer Service Specialist
Waxahachie, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at J. C. Penney.

Interview Details – The supervisor was so kind & friendly it makes you want to work for her. It was a group interview which I was a little surprised by and no one got the position we all originally applied for we were offered other positions nor were we told it was part-time until the end of the interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for JCPenney?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Waxahachie, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at J. C. Penney in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked general questions about myself. We did a little bit of role play and I was asked the "what would you do if" questions. It was a lot easier and more relaxed then most interviews surprisingly. The lady that interviewed me was very nice.

Interview Question – What would you do if you had an irate customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't really negotiate since I was looking for something immediately. I would of been offered minimum wage but because I had a little retail experience it was bumped to $7.50 which was disappointing.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for J. C. Penney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J. C. Penney interview questions and advice in Waxahachie, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J. C. Penney employees and interview candidates.