J. C. Penney Interview Questions in Waxahachie, TX

1.5

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at J. C. Penney (Waxahachie, TX).

Interview

The supervisor was so kind & friendly it makes you want to work for her. It was a group interview which I was a little surprised by and no one got the position we all originally applied for we were offered other positions nor were we told it was part-time until the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at J. C. Penney (Waxahachie, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

I was asked general questions about myself. We did a little bit of role play and I was asked the "what would you do if" questions. It was a lot easier and more relaxed then most interviews surprisingly. The lady that interviewed me was very nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate since I was looking for something immediately. I would of been offered minimum wage but because I had a little retail experience it was bumped to $7.50 which was disappointing.