Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at J. Crew
- Sales Associate (124)
- Sales Support (19)
- Part Time Sales Associate (15)
- Sales Support Associate (6)
- Intern (5)
- Keyholder (4)
- Assistant Manager (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (3)
- Stock Associate (3)
- Client Specialist (3)
- Visual Merchandiser (2)
- Assistant Merchandiser (2)
- Cashier (2)
- J Crew Sales (2)
- Key Holder (2)
- Personal Shopper (2)
- Retail Sales Associate (1)
- Part-Time Sales Associate (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- QA Analyst (1)
- Call Center Agent (1)
- Merchant (1)
- Design (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Marketing Internship (1)
- J Crew (1)
- Network Engineering Intern (1)
- Recent College Graduates Program (1)
- Visual Support (1)
Client Specialist Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at J. Crew (Lynchburg, VA).
Phone interview. And face to face interview. Hired next day.
- easy question. Scenario based questions . Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for J. Crew
Client Specialist InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at J. Crew (San Antonio, TX) in February 2012.
I was contacted for a phone interview, which was pretty basic, asking questions about my availability and typical questions you would receive in the retail industry. I was told that my application would be reviewed and I would hear the status within 2-3 business days. The interview took place today so I will update as to whether I received a call.
Client Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at J. Crew (Lynchburg, VA) in August 2010.
Before receiving a face to face interview every employee must go through a phone interview which is basically a screening process. Once you pass the phone interview they ask you to come in for an in person interview. The interview is very informal and normally conducted with many other interviews going on at the same time. J.Crew has its "peak" seasons, like any retail store, and often does mass hiring drives. So the face-to-face interview is very brief and they ask you a few standard questions and then if you get the job they offer it to you the same day.
- They ask every potential employee to give a sales pitch for a random item of clothing which doesn't have to be a great pitch, but they want to see if you even have potential to sell an item to a customer. 1 Answer
They're is no wages negotiation, you basically sign a few forms and pick the hours you are able to work.