J. Crew Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J. Crew.

Three hour interview, met multiple people

Interview Questions
  • Nothing, they seemed to just want to find out if I worked well with their team   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J. Crew

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J. Crew in July 2012.

They called me and asked me some questions. The one that stood out is when they asked me to pitch a credit card and allowed me to make up as many benefits as possible. Then they called me in for an in-store interview. I did a typing test. They wanted to make sure I could type coherently. They asked me to pitch a cashmere sweater and they wanted me to go into detail of the material and how versatile the sweater was and during what kind of occasions I could wear the sweater.

Interview Questions
    We took over an hour filling out paperwork.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at J. Crew in June 2011.

Phone screen with recruiter who asked a variety of questions, " Can you tell me about your problem solving skills" One on One interview with a recruiter or supervisor of sales dept., asking questions like, ""Can you tell me a time you had to address an angry or irrate customer", "What type of problems do you like tackling?", offer was made on the spot. Background check had to come back clear before I could start.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to deal with an angry or irrate customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at J. Crew in July 2011.

My "interview" was scheduled for 12:30 they did not bother to tell me it was a job fair. I waited doing nothing up until 1:00 the first part was the typing assesment which is extremely simple the second part was a 1:1 to review application questions the final part was more based on seeing how well you understand was customer service really is.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe the j crew style   Answer Question
    • They present you with an article of clothing and ask you to sell it to them   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question