J. Crew

Updated Dec 17, 2014

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at J. Crew.

Applied through college career center. The interview we schedules was just a behavioral interview and they said they would discuss and get back to me. It was pretty basic and just discussed about what I liked and what I put on my resume so I would elaborate more on it. They took notes while I talked so they can present it to the technical team later.

Interview Questions
  • What was the toughest decision you had to make recently? What is something recent that has caught your attention in news?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J. Crew

Intern Interview

Phone interview with pretty typical interview questions. Asked if I had seen the latest campaign and what I thought of it. Asked me to describe my past work experiences.

Interview Questions
    • If you could ask Mickey Drexler one question what would it be?   Answer Question

met with 3 team members during the interview

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview questions: Ideally do you prefer to work in an individual or group setting   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J. Crew in May 2012.

First interview with HR, basic background questions. Second interview with design team for accessories department, third interview with upper management and head designers, last step phone call from HR with job offer

No negotiation