J. Crew

Updated Jul 30, 2014

Average Difficulty
204 candidate interviews

Interviewed at J. Crew

Interview Details – Always wanted to work for J Crew, so I came to the store prepared with the appropriate attire, copies of my resume, and a completed application. I was told the manager would like to interview me the next day, so I am off to do that in two hours!

Interview Question – What does success mean to you?   Answer Question

Interviewed at J. Crew

Interview Details – it was really simple. they asked you questions and if you answered them correctly you got the job.

Interview Question – nothing, they asked me straight forward questions and i was honest   Answer Question

Visual Merchandisers Interview

Visual Merchandisers

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at J. Crew.

Interview Details – Applied on line and then interview

Interview Question – Tell me history of the company   Answer Question

Interviewed at J. Crew

Interview Details – great and easy interview. I went in and asked for an application and they gave me it and I filled it out.... Got a call back the next day and went in for an interview. pretty basic questions

Interview Question – What does the name J Crew mean to you.   Answer Question

Interviewed at J. Crew

Interview Details – I went in and filled out an application. They then called me to schedule an interview.

Interview Question – Why did you choose J. Crew?   Answer Question

Interviewed at J. Crew

Interview Details – Why do you want to work here? Best thing about the company? Why do you think you are the J.Crew brand?

Interview Question – What did you like about your last job that you can bring here?   Answer Question

Interviewed at J. Crew

Interview Details – Interview was very simple. One interview with the manager. just asked me about some retail experience

Interview Question – What makes you want to do retail versus other jobs?   Answer Question

Interviewed at J. Crew

Interview Details – Really simple interview, just asked about any previous work experience and why I liked J Crew. This was my first job and I was in high school, so they asked about volunteer experience.

Interview Question – What would you do with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Intern Interview

Intern

Interview Details – met with 3 team members during the interview

Interview Question – Basic interview questions: Ideally do you prefer to work in an individual or group setting   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at J. Crew

Interview Details – Phone interview with pretty typical interview questions. Asked if I had seen the latest campaign and what I thought of it. Asked me to describe my past work experiences.

Interview Question – If you could ask Mickey Drexler one question what would it be?   Answer Question

Worked for J. Crew? Contribute to the Community!