J. Crew

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Key Holder Interview

Key Holder

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at J. Crew.

Interview Details – I interviewed with store manager one on one, district on the phone and recruiter over the phone. The interview process goes fast. The recruiter started the process an end the process with the salary.

Interview Question – Why J.Crew? Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Key Holder Interview

Key Holder
Buford, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at J. Crew in October 2011.

Interview Details – Came in on a Tuesday morning to drop off my application. Talked to the Assistant Manager. Scheduled and interview for the following week. When the day came i showed up. Was well prepared. The store manager asked me questions like. What is your current store intake? How do you communicated to your employees? How long have you been with your current company? Why Jcrew?

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Jcrew?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J. Crew

Worked for J. Crew? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J. Crew Key Holder interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J. Crew employees and interview candidates.