J. Crew Marketing Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at J. Crew in January 2010.

I got an interview for an entry-level marketing job by submitting my resume online, and then following up with a hard copy of my resume and cover letter to the head of HR. He put me in touch with the head of recruiting for the marketing department, and she and I continued to communicate about when/where to meet. I met in their NYC headquarters, which was an amazing space on the top two floors. I met with her, and she said that there weren't many opportunities with new graduates, with the exception of being an assistant for the head of marketing. The interview was very interesting and helpful, but I realized that it is probably not the best place to start a career.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do to reach out to the college aged demographic in an ad campaign?   View Answer
  • What I liked and didn't like about J. Crew's strategy.   View Answer