J. Crew Network Engineering Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Network Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at J. Crew (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

I started a phone interview with the HR representative. She asked about my work experiences on my resume, nothing technical. 2 weeks later, they called me for a on-site interview with the HR representative and the network team. I interviewed with 4 different people individually within a 2 hour period: 1 HR representative and 3 Network Team Members. By the end, I lost my voice. They did not ask any technical questions. They generally asked about career development questions. Like, where do you see yourself in 5 years, rank the 3 things that you to get out of J. Crew, Why J crew. Overall, the interview was not a good experience because I was expecting them to ask technical questions about Networking. Instead, they focused more on the company and career development side.

Interview Questions