J. Crew

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at J. Crew in August 2010.

Interview Details – This was a simple promotion - just to a bit higher volume store. I did not even really have an interview, just asked over the phone whether I wanted to go there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No, I did not get a chance to negotiate at all. I was simply told what I was going to make without any questions asked. I did not care at the moment, because I believed I was moving up quickly and viewed it as a temporary step only. If only I knew that what I got into was a death trap...

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J. Crew

Worked for J. Crew? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J. Crew Operations Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J. Crew employees and interview candidates.