J. Crew

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Personal Shopper Interview

Personal Shopper

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J. Crew.

Interview Details – There was 2 separate interviews in store done by different managers and then a phone call to let me know I received the Job.

Interview Question – It was a pretty comfortable and easy process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I requested a certain hourly rate and it was accepted and I also received commission on top of that for every sale.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Personal Shopper Interview

Personal Shopper
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J. Crew in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied at the store I wanted to work at directly, and was contacted a few days later. I interviewed back at the store within a week, and was hired for part time seasonal position.

Interview Question – You seem over qualified.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J. Crew

Worked for J. Crew? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J. Crew Personal Shopper interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J. Crew employees and interview candidates.