J. Crew Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at J. Crew (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. It was a group interview for part time seasonal positions. They asked us all questions about our customer service skills and if we work well under stressful environments. Out of the 6 people that were interviewed, i think 2 of them were hired. I personally didn't think the interview was difficult, but the other interviewees had some trouble with the questions that were asked.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in a stressful environment?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J. Crew

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I dropped off my application at the store and they contacted me soon after for an interview. We had a short interview with normal interview questions and it was a very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in retail, and more specifically, why J. Crew?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at J. Crew.

Interview

First you take your application to the store in person. The store manager on site will ask you a few basic questions, like why you want to work there and what experience do you have. If they like you then they will call you in for an interview with the store director - that's Mark. Mark will ask questions about the store like "what is unique about J. Crew?" or "why do you want to work here instead of Banana Republic?"

Interview Questions

• "What would you do if a customer was extremely unhappy with a product and wanted a full refund, but was past the refund date?" The answer is, you take it back anyways. Customer Service is very important at J. Crew.   1 Answer