J. Crew

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J. Crew in August 2011.

Interview Details – It was a very interesting process. The general behavioral questions along with a few personal questions and my personal fit within the company. Nothing out of left field and all very straight forward. Try to understand the brand and the direction of future looks and you should do just fine.

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at J. Crew in October 2013.

Interview Details – Entered the store and shared my reason for appearance. They led me to my destination, provided me a paper form to fill out and interviewed by one of the managers on the spot. I was actually very relaxed and enjoyed the interview process a lot more than I thought I would.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answers (2)

Very Easy Interview

Stock Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at J. Crew.

Interview Details – I had one interview with the store director, and she liked me right off the bat. She was very interested in my prior experience and work ethic. She asked me a little bit about the company, but not much.

Interview Question – Nothing, the interview was easy?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called me within an hour and told me I was hired.

Worked for J. Crew? Contribute to the Community!