J. Crew Stock Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at J. Crew in August 2011.

It was a very interesting process. The general behavioral questions along with a few personal questions and my personal fit within the company. Nothing out of left field and all very straight forward. Try to understand the brand and the direction of future looks and you should do just fine.

Other Interview Reviews for J. Crew

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at J. Crew in October 2013.

Entered the store and shared my reason for appearance. They led me to my destination, provided me a paper form to fill out and interviewed by one of the managers on the spot. I was actually very relaxed and enjoyed the interview process a lot more than I thought I would.

Interview Questions

Stock Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at J. Crew.

I had one interview with the store director, and she liked me right off the bat. She was very interested in my prior experience and work ethic. She asked me a little bit about the company, but not much.

Interview Questions
    They called me within an hour and told me I was hired.

Worked for J. Crew? Contribute to the Community!