J. Crew

Relevance Date Difficulty

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Visual Merchandiser

Interviewed at J. Crew

Interview Details – The process takes a little while to complete. First you meet with the store director. Next you meet with the market director. The final interview is with the regional director.

Visual Merchandisers Interview

Visual Merchandisers

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at J. Crew.

Interview Details – Applied on line and then interview

Interview Question – Tell me history of the company   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Visual Merchandiser

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J. Crew in August 2011.

Interview Details – the interviewer could never tell me how many hours the position would be and whether it would be full or part-time and which positions were actually open, but continued to contact me and try to get me to accept an position. I had one phone interview, a face to face and another phone call from her and still no more details.

Interview Question – How would you address a customer who just walked into the store?   Answer Question

Worked for J. Crew? Contribute to the Community!