J. Crew Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions

1.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Visual Merchandiser Interview

The process takes a little while to complete. First you meet with the store director. Next you meet with the market director. The final interview is with the regional director.

Other Interview Reviews for J. Crew

Visual Merchandisers Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at J. Crew.

Applied on line and then interview

Interview Questions

Visual Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J. Crew in August 2011.

the interviewer could never tell me how many hours the position would be and whether it would be full or part-time and which positions were actually open, but continued to contact me and try to get me to accept an position. I had one phone interview, a face to face and another phone call from her and still no more details.

Interview Questions
    • How would you address a customer who just walked into the store?   Answer Question

Worked for J. Crew? Contribute to the Community!