J.D. Power Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westlake Village, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, CA

interviewed at J.D. Power in February 2013.

Recruiter call, followed by hiring manager call. Hiring manager will make sure you have the skills they are looking for....Next step would be in person interview.

Make sure to find out about the work place, as they make people sit in open areas with no privacy & storage space.

No negotiation, very adament

Senior Data Processing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at J.D. Power in April 2014.

Recruiter contacted me, phone interview with manager, invite to fly out to HQ (they paid) and met with several people. I also had 2 phone interviews with people before I flew out.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were personal type questions - "tell me about your background," and about how I would handle different scenarios.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westlake Village, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at J.D. Power.

Got a phone call scheduling the interview then met with 2 groups of people. They were all managers from the group I applied to. They asked about my work experience and what I knew about cars. They told me what the job entails and what I would be doing day to day. Then I took a test that tested basic grammar, math, and statistic knowledge. They said day to day tasks is entering data on excel spreadsheets or verifying numbers match up from their consumer surveys. Sounds really monotonous and boring.

Interview Questions
    • What is your knowledge of consumer reports and reviews   Answer Question

Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at J.D. Power in January 2010.

I was interviewed by a number of project teams, as well as extensively by the project team that I was going to be working with. Overall it seemed as though they were trying to get more of an idea of my personality than trying to see what skills I brought to the table. The people were all very friendly and laid back, but didn't seem enthusiastic about the company.

Interview Questions
    • What quantitative research methods have you used in the past?   Answer Question

Research Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at J.D. Power in April 2010.

Current employee referred me to the recruiter for the position I interviewed for. Recruiter called to schedule the interview with the research manager and director. Went into interview first with recruiter then the hiring manager, did not end up meeting with the director. Interview seemed to go very well, they were impressed by my background but I heard early the following day that they went with an internal candidate who had already formed a relationship with the client team. I was told the starting salary for this position was about $54k/year.

Interview Questions

Worked for J.D. Power? Contribute to the Community!