J.D. Power

Updated Sep 28, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at J.D. Power.

Got a phone call scheduling the interview then met with 2 groups of people. They were all managers from the group I applied to. They asked about my work experience and what I knew about cars. They told me what the job entails and what I would be doing day to day. Then I took a test that tested basic grammar, math, and statistic knowledge. They said day to day tasks is entering data on excel spreadsheets or verifying numbers match up from their consumer surveys. Sounds really monotonous and boring.

Interview Questions
  • What is your knowledge of consumer reports and reviews   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.D. Power

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at J.D. Power in June 2011.

Recieved a phone call from hr to set up interview, told there would be an interview and a basic skills test. On interview day I arrived to find it was actually 3 different interviews each with two different hiring managers/ directors. Everyone was very relaxed and friendly. I was given a chance to discuss past experiences and skills without being interrogated.

After the interview I was given a basic skills test which consisted of simple math and proof reading exercises.

The entire process took about three hours. After this process it took nearly a month to hear from hr and receive an offer.

Research Associate Interview

Applied through recruitment agent. The process took less than a week. During the interview, you have the change to talk about the past experience and your proficiency level of analytical software. There were two interviewer.

Interview Questions