J.D. Power

J.D. Power Interview Questions in Troy, MI

2.7

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at J.D. Power in June 2011.

Recieved a phone call from hr to set up interview, told there would be an interview and a basic skills test. On interview day I arrived to find it was actually 3 different interviews each with two different hiring managers/ directors. Everyone was very relaxed and friendly. I was given a chance to discuss past experiences and skills without being interrogated.

After the interview I was given a basic skills test which consisted of simple math and proof reading exercises.

The entire process took about three hours. After this process it took nearly a month to hear from hr and receive an offer.

Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at J.D. Power in July 2010.

Calm interviewing process - you do not feel like you're being interrogated,,,, you feel more like you are just having a discussion about what your work history and experience is. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely a professional environment - it's just less emphasis on talking about all the "fluff".

Interview Questions
    They aren't always able to match vacation days "on paper" but often times you can work out an agreement with the hiring manager.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at J.D. Power in June 2008.

The process consisted of two interviews, one phone interview and one on site interview. The interviews included standard questions, tell me about yourself, what are your quantitative skills, etc. The job was client facing, so there was a lot of emphasis on communication skills, more specifically explaining technical material to non-technical clients.

Interview Questions
    • A client is questioning model output, how would you convince him that the results are accurate?   Answer Question