J. J. Keller

J. J. Keller Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2014
Updated Oct 22, 2014

Entry Level Interview

I applied online – interviewed at J. J. Keller.

There are two interviews. The phone interview (first) asks questions regarding past employers and experience. In a face-to-face interview (which is with 2 managers), employer asks behavioral based interview questions. A simple Google search will prepare you for the answers.

Contracts Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at J. J. Keller.

Very detailed and meticulous. Did 3 separate interviews (phone and 2 in-person). They were very specific about the kind of person they wanted. I came from an outside organization so I was excited to get a chance against internal candidates.

Interview Questions
    • The testing they had me complete made the process very long, but I understand why they did so.   Answer Question
    Took awhile but they made sure they found the right person.

Inside Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at J. J. Keller.

First step is a phone interview. Fairly easy. next step is an in-person interview. Also fairly simple and easy. You do a job shadow for a bit to ask any questions and learn about the position hands on. The whole thing was very pleasant and easy. Nothing was too stressful.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J. J. Keller in March 2014.

I received an email asking me to come in for an interview. The HR person was not professional, left me hanging for days when I responded.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do if you don't like a co-worker?   View Answer

Product Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at J. J. Keller.

Went through phone screen, and two hour long face to face interviews. Received follow up from hiring manager and HR. Both HR and hiring manager were disrespectful.

Interview Questions

Benefits and salary were not even near the average for the position despite increased experience and education. Health care costs are astrnomical

Helper Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J. J. Keller in January 2013.

STAR.. tell me a time when you showed compassion.. If you were a millionare what would you do. Tell me a time you faced a difficulty situation. tell me a time you help someone else

Programmer/Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at J. J. Keller in February 2010.

It became obvious that they use a double standard in the review process.