J. J. Keller

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at J. J. Keller.

Interview Details – First step is a phone interview. Fairly easy. next step is an in-person interview. Also fairly simple and easy. You do a job shadow for a bit to ask any questions and learn about the position hands on. The whole thing was very pleasant and easy. Nothing was too stressful.

Interview Question – Not really anything unexpected   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Neenah, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J. J. Keller in March 2014.

Interview Details – I received an email asking me to come in for an interview. The HR person was not professional, left me hanging for days when I responded.

Interview Question – What do you do if you don't like a co-worker?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Product Management Interview

Product Management

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at J. J. Keller.

Interview Details – Went through phone screen, and two hour long face to face interviews. Received follow up from hiring manager and HR. Both HR and hiring manager were disrespectful.

Interview Question – All questions were softballs.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Benefits and salary were not even near the average for the position despite increased experience and education. Health care costs are astrnomical

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Programmer/Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at J. J. Keller in February 2010.

Interview Details – It became obvious that they use a double standard in the review process.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for J. J. Keller? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J. J. Keller interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by J. J. Keller employees and interview candidates.