J.M. Huber

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person - interviewed at J.M. Huber in March 2010.

Interview Details – Advertisements

Interview Question – what is the most difficult situation you have faced   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.M. Huber in March 2013.

Interview Details – Great Process!

Interview Question – Ususal behavior based questions   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Cumming, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at J.M. Huber in December 2008.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of an hour discussion with the hiring manager. He was very specific in the requirements of the job to which I was more than qualified. He was not a friendly person and remained in his chair with his arms folded during the entire interview. The Human Resource interview was not much better. They reviewed my qualifications, experience and wanted to know my availability for the position if it were offered.

Interview Question – How old was my son and how did I make it through his teenage years?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Tulsa, OK

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at J.M. Huber in July 2010.

Interview Details – No comment, not bad interview process but not great either in my opinion

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Worked for J.M. Huber? Contribute to the Community!