J.P. Morgan Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Irvine, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I just had one interview, but it took 3 weeks to get a job offer from recruiter that did not want to negotiate anything just offered a flat salary and that was it, had to accept it since my unemployment was running out. Started 2 weeks after background and drug testing clearance.

Interview Questions

• None, the interview was easy, no behavior questions, which was a nice change.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Palatine, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

Interview took a while and actual paperwork hiring process took a while.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2013.

Interview

Very time consuming and unreasonable.

I had to meet all the team members in the office. I went there three times and met around 10 people, separately. I had 30minutes interview 10times.

The 'head assistant' requested unreasonable job training without any payment and I had to reject the offer.

Interview Questions