J.P. Morgan Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Irvine, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I just had one interview, but it took 3 weeks to get a job offer from recruiter that did not want to negotiate anything just offered a flat salary and that was it, had to accept it since my unemployment was running out. Started 2 weeks after background and drug testing clearance.

Interview Questions

• None, the interview was easy, no behavior questions, which was a nice change.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Palatine, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

Interview took a while and actual paperwork hiring process took a while.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2013.

Interview

Very time consuming and unreasonable.

I had to meet all the team members in the office. I went there three times and met around 10 people, separately. I had 30minutes interview 10times.

The 'head assistant' requested unreasonable job training without any payment and I had to reject the offer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Makati City (Philippines)) in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring process at JPMorgan Chase and Company was thorough and very timely. Every step was explained briefly and precisely. The HR was very helpful, calm and professional and I was able to get endorsed immediately for an interview to the hiring manager, which was then the Senior VP of the Operations Department. I was provided a timely update of my status and I was hired immediately.