J.P. Morgan

Updated Nov 9, 2014

3.2

63 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I received an initial call from HR. He asked some basic interview questions such as experience on my resume and why JP Morgan. A week later, I was brought to an in person interview with the hiring manager. The interview lasted one and half hours.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

applied through school recruiting site, received interview invitation couple days after submitting resume, I had enough time to prepare for interview. I felt the recruiting process goes really fast (resume-interview invitation-interview)

Interview Questions
    • interviewer asked me something very technical in regards to internal control   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Initial communication from the recruiter was quick and good. My 2 interviews were scheduled back-to-back on the same day and no additional interviews. My group does not foster a good environment professionally or personally. My office floor is very basic, no perks. Work culture within my group is terrible, but it might not be the same everywhere else.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate.

Analyst Interview

Interviewed in the Morning, got an offer that same day offer letter came 2 days later started 2 weeks later. pretty straight forward

Analyst Interview

Had three rounds with Senior Managers and asked me what I wanted to do and why I would like to join the company

Analyst Interview

Easy there was no questions

Analyst Interview

I applied to a rotational program for recent college graduates. I received an initial call from HR and scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview covered basic interview questions such as examples of being a team player, excel use, etc. Following the phone interview, I was brought to an inhouse interview where I met with a few managers and completed a team exercise.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Great interview, friendly manager and easy going.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

The interview dealt with business processes and critical thinking. I entered the company via an entry level analyst program. The interviewers were great and highly professional and discussed the various opportunities available with the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Don't recall, it was a long time ago but I do recall it was quick - maybe an hour long?

none, it was take it or leave it ....and this was before the market tanked.