Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan
- Personal Banker (150)
- Licensed Personal Banker (115)
- Bank Teller (100)
- Teller (88)
- Operations Analyst (77)
- Intern (76)
- Analyst (69)
- Technology Analyst (67)
- Summer Analyst (58)
- Business Analyst (57)
- Summer Technology Analyst (46)
- Investment Banking Analyst (45)
- Applications Developer (43)
- Financial Analyst (33)
- Risk Analyst (33)
- Vice President (25)
- Customer Service Representative (25)
- Associate (25)
- Relationship Banker (19)
- Branch Manager (18)
- Business Systems Analyst (17)
- Corporate Analyst Development Program (17)
- Personal Banker II (16)
- Financial Advisor (15)
- Project Manager (14)
- Credit Analyst (13)
- Investment Banking Associate (13)
- Software Developer (12)
- Relationship Manager (12)
- QA Analyst (11)
Assistant Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Seattle, WA).
Two interviews, one with the District Manager, and one with the Branch Manager. Offer received a week later.
- The role is an operations one, and there were sales questions as well. Being prepared for a few questions about managing a sales team is critical. Answer Question
Did not negotiate as the numbers were in line with my expectation.
Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan
Assistant Manager InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.
The hiring process consists of several interviews. In these interviews they are mainly looking for examples of long term commitment, flexibility and measured results. Coaching in sales is a good quality to have, time management and detail to executing controls.
- Commitment and flexibility (i.e. travel & long hours) Answer Question
Assistant Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Jose, CA) in May 2013.
Negative review for the 25 min. Wait when I was on time for my interview. How rude!
- Tell me about yourself Answer Question
Assistant Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Francisco, CA) in November 2010.
Quick. Questions are easy. One on one for this position. Easy to get hired.
- What is the most difficult situation you've had and how did you handle it Answer Question
No nefotiation. They don't want to tell you how much you'll make untill it's too late.
Assistant Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2010.
phone interview followed by in person.
- Dont remember Answer Question
Take it or leave it.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review