J.P. Morgan Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.6

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was about half an hour and it was online. You answered questions via webcam which gave the opportunity for many branch managers to look at your interview and to get to know you. It was a bit strange but it was fairly easy. I got a call back from a branch manager after two weeks but I had already accepted an offer from another bank.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Spoke to Recruiter on the phone after a referral from my friend. I then went in and met with the Assistant Manager and a Senior Teller. I had one follow up interview with the Branch Manager. A few days later they called me with a job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview was comfortable and I was at ease with the interviewer. I was asked the basic questions. I was asked what are my strengths and what are my weakness. There was a time where I was asked to role play. Role play is one of Chase learning tools.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Emailed me that they were interested. Made an appointment to go to the interview. Everyone is very friendly and strive to make you feel as welcomed as possible. The entire interview went smoothly. They ask for a background check.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Columbus, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online.Got an email the next day.I had already given an online test.Email asked to give an audio interview.The interview lasted about 30 minutes.The setup was easy and guide provided was very helpful.Following the email I heard from them later the same day

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Received a call from HR for a brief telephone interview. A few days later got a call from an Asst. Branch Manager to come into branch for a face-to-face interview. I was interviewed by the Branch Manager and Asst. Branch Manager. Typical behavioral questions asked during interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an unsatisfied customer and how did you deal with him/her?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2014.

Interview

1. Submitted application, completed online math/psychology test. 2. Four days later received an invitation for an online video interview, answered a set of questions. Took less than thirty minutes. 3. Several hours later contacted by recruiter, recommending a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. 4. Several weeks later completed a short interview at a Chase bank, short, less than thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Questions: 'Explain your experience with an irate customer and how you handled the situation.' 'What does customer service success sound, look, and feel like, to you?' Some video questions included, 'Explain a proud moment in your working life.' 'What goals have you set at work and did you accomplish them?' 'What did you learn about yourself in these situations?'   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2014.

Interview

Applied and got contacted a week after by a recruiter. I was scheduled for an in person interview with the branch manager. Went pretty well, very relaxed interview, he told me i was over qualified (of course yes with an MBA). Well, i love chase and don't mind starting off as a teller, i m positive i will advance very easily

Interview Questions

• A customer walks into the branch, how would you approach them in a business and professional manner.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i did not negotiate. i was offered 11.50.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Oakland, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online for a bank teller. Had to do an assessment test with math questions and also customer service questions. A week later received an email for a video interview. I do not have a webcam or a smart phone so I emailed back letting them know that I don't have the tools to do so but am very much interested and could do a phone interview or face to face. Two hours later she called for a phone interview but I was at work and couldn't answer my phone. I have called and left messages but never got a call back. Yes it's 2014 but everybody doesnt have a webcam. It just sucks that I missed out on a job because I wasn't able to do a video interview. Video interview was meant to make it easier but I rather have spent time going to meet them in person.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and 2 weeks later they sent an email to do a video interview. There were set questions that were on the screen and you had to answer them while it was recorded. Kinda felt like I was talking to myself.

Interview Questions

• All basic questions like why you want to work for chase?   Answer Question