J.P. Morgan Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bedford, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Completed an online application, and within a day was contacted by a recruiter via email to complete a video interview online (Skype). Later that day I was connected by the same recruiter by phone to let me know that the branch manager will be contacting me to conduct an in-person interview. Branch manager called the next day to setup interview. The following week interviewed with the branch manager and assistant manager. They were both very friendly and spoke highly of Chase's desire to promote within. They said they were making a decision within the next week.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all customer service base. What would if you had an unhappy customer? Your idea of customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

They will ask how good you are with the numeric keypad, what experience you've had before, what are your long term/short term goals, you need to know what FDIC stands. It would be nice if you do a little research ahead of time and know monetary deposit limits, when you need to report, etc.

Interview Questions

• The only unexpected or difficult question they could really ask you about is any bank acronyms.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Peoria, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Shortly after completing the online application (a rather long process) I received a call from a local recruiter. The recruiter was very friendly and asked a few general questions. Nearly minutes after talking with the recruiter, the local branch called to schedule an interview. The interview process was very clear and straight forward and the branch staff was friendly.

Interview Questions

• "What is my idea or perception of perfect customer service?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interviewing process was great and went smoothly. I received a call from the manager a week after I applied to Jp Morgan Chase. The bank was clean and the associates had a good attitude and greeted me as soon as i opened the door.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Danbury, CT).

Interview

two interviews, one on the phone, one in person

Negotiation

no negotiations

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2013.

Interview

The hiring was an easy process. They have you finger printed, and reimburse you the cost. They run a background. The interview was a cake walk, very casual yet professional.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for a career at chase or for your future career?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated my pay, they met me 95%.

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

Apply online and get a phone interview and meet the manager.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied online and took some sort of personality test. From what I heard most people are actually weeded out through this test. Got a call about an interview about a week later. Went to the interview and filled out a packet of questions first, then met with the branch manager. Talked for a little while and she was somewhat interested in my random skills on my resume. Eventually it came to training days which were a bit of a problem for me since I had school.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was called by recruiter 3 weeks later. was called by branch manager to come in for interview on a friday. asked basic questions about my availability and skills. was called the following tuesday by recruiter to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2013.

Interview

Online application. The application consist of the standard questions about yourself. There is a assessment test on general finance/bank questions at the end of the online application. You must take it in order to have your application count. After I got a call from the manager to come in and have an interview. Got a second call to interview then HR called me to present me the job offer.

Interview Questions

• With so many banks around, Why Chase? Can you walk me through what is on a check? What is a endorsement?   Answer Question