J.P. Morgan

Updated Jan 7, 2015

2.5

98 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Bank Teller Interview

Apply online and get a phone interview and meet the manager.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Applied online and took some sort of personality test. From what I heard most people are actually weeded out through this test. Got a call about an interview about a week later. Went to the interview and filled out a packet of questions first, then met with the branch manager. Talked for a little while and she was somewhat interested in my random skills on my resume. Eventually it came to training days which were a bit of a problem for me since I had school.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say is your greatest weakness   View Answer

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2013.

Applied online and was called by recruiter 3 weeks later. was called by branch manager to come in for interview on a friday. asked basic questions about my availability and skills. was called the following tuesday by recruiter to offer me the job.

No negotiation

Bank Teller Interview

talk to few branch mangers, and they ask you a lot of behavioral questions. Then final round at chase tower with the hiring manager.

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Applied online called to schedule interview then sent job offer

Interview Questions
    Was able to negotiate pay a little bit

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Mostly smooth interview process, except for the processing of the background check. The out sourced company did not inform me of what was needed to complete, had to set 3 appointment.

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Not that difficult, manager usually interviews you asking if you have any cash management experiences.

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage a large sum of cash while providing great customer experience?   Answer Question
    None.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2012.

A week after filing out the online application and Questionnaire, i was contacted by a recruiter. she asked me very simple questions about my work history. about 2 weeks later, i was called in for a job interview with the assistant branch manager. i did not get the job. i went on 2 more interviews at 2 other branches. at the last branch, the assistant branch manager really liked me. a week after our interview, she called me and asked me to come in and interview with the branch manger. She liked me as well. 2 weeks later, i was called to interview with the district manager. this is where it all went downhill. in the middle of the interview, i realized that this woman did not want to offer me the position. the entire time, she kept making me feel as if i am too incompetent to handle a part time 20/hr week job and go to college part time as well. i explained to her that i only go to school twice a week and i am available the other days of the week. every time i answered one of her questions, the first thing she would say is "how do you plan to work at chase if you will be doing this or doing that?". she even asked me where i see myself in 10 years. I told her maybe i will go to grad school and she had the nerve to ask "how will you work at chase if you will be attending grad school." in my mind i'm thinking can we at least wait 10 years and cross that bridge when we get there? long story short, they only want to hire people that are willing to sell their soul and sign over their first born in order to work 20 hrs/wk for a measly $11-12 /hr. do not apply.

Interview Questions
    • How will you work at chase if you have to go to school only 2 days out of the week?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

the process was short and sweet. general questions one on one i had another person join in the interview and that was it.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. the offer was presented and i accepted as is

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain Home, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain Home, ID

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2012.

I found out about a part time teller position was open because of a friend that works there.I had to apply online. The main questions they ask you are very general, then you have to take a questioner about what would you do situations ( you need to answer these questions with the best customer service answers). Then they ask you several math problems.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was very easy. The questions were "how would you handle a difficult customer?" "How have you handled a difficult customer in the past?" Several customer service questions.   Answer Question