J.P. Morgan Banker Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2014

2.7

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Banker Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

2-3 interviews. first youll get a call from hiring manager. than if you do well you get interview from branch maanger. than your district manager. expect ethical questions & past experieince questions possible role play a customer scenario

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2011.

I initially interviewed with a branch and district manager. i was asked questions related to selling products and customer service. I went to a second interview right after the initial one and interviewed with another branch manager and sales manager.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to roll play with a sales manager at my second interview. None of the questions where difficult to answer.   Answer Question
    i didn't negotiate. It was a better position than the one I had at the time so I accepted the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2010.

The interview with the manager was horrible. He already had a person in mind that he wanted and was not professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2010.

Interview consists of following a process and describing your sales experience.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiating. They believe that Chase Bank is the biggest and baddest. They also believe that the offer the best pay plan. This is not true. You don't get paid on a lot of of things you sell.

Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2011.

Smooth and easy.

Interview Questions
    • Was there a time where you didnt follow procedure?   View Answer
    There is no wiggle room.

Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2010.

You have to be confident

Interview Questions
    • When did you experience a bad customer service? How would you have done it differently   View Answer
    Not really negotiable

Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2010.

i did an application online and received a phone call from recruiter the next day to set up an interview with a manager at the branch.

no negotitation

Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2010.

the is a phone screen in the beginning; the HR generalist with then setup a time and date for your preferred branch location to work at; at the branch, you'll be interviewed by both the assistant branch manager and branch manager with a set of predetermined questions to see if you fit the job position; you'll be notified after about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • since there are so many banks out there, what made you choose this one?   Answer Question

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!