J.P. Morgan

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview consists of following a process and describing your sales experience.

Interview Question – Tell me about your sales experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating. They believe that Chase Bank is the biggest and baddest. They also believe that the offer the best pay plan. This is not true. You don't get paid on a lot of of things you sell.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2010.

Interview Details – The interview with the manager was horrible. He already had a person in mind that he wanted and was not professional.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Banker Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2011.

Interview Details – Smooth and easy.

Interview Question – Was there a time where you didnt follow procedure?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no wiggle room.

Banker Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2010.

Interview Details – the is a phone screen in the beginning; the HR generalist with then setup a time and date for your preferred branch location to work at; at the branch, you'll be interviewed by both the assistant branch manager and branch manager with a set of predetermined questions to see if you fit the job position; you'll be notified after about a week later.

Interview Question – since there are so many banks out there, what made you choose this one?   Answer Question

Banker Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2010.

Interview Details – You have to be confident

Interview Question – When did you experience a bad customer service? How would you have done it differently   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not really negotiable

Banker Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2010.

Interview Details – i did an application online and received a phone call from recruiter the next day to set up an interview with a manager at the branch.

Interview Question – what to do if you are not meeting your goals   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotitation

Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan Banker interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.