J.P. Morgan Banker Interview Questions

2.7

Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

2-3 interviews. first youll get a call from hiring manager. than if you do well you get interview from branch maanger. than your district manager. expect ethical questions & past experieince questions possible role play a customer scenario

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

I initially interviewed with a branch and district manager. i was asked questions related to selling products and customer service. I went to a second interview right after the initial one and interviewed with another branch manager and sales manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to roll play with a sales manager at my second interview. None of the questions where difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i didn't negotiate. It was a better position than the one I had at the time so I accepted the offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview with the manager was horrible. He already had a person in mind that he wanted and was not professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Sacramento, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview consists of following a process and describing your sales experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. They believe that Chase Bank is the biggest and baddest. They also believe that the offer the best pay plan. This is not true. You don't get paid on a lot of of things you sell.

Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2011.

Interview

Smooth and easy.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time where you didnt follow procedure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no wiggle room.

Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2010.

Interview

You have to be confident

Interview Questions

• When did you experience a bad customer service? How would you have done it differently   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really negotiable

Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2010.

Interview

i did an application online and received a phone call from recruiter the next day to set up an interview with a manager at the branch.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotitation

Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2010.

Interview

the is a phone screen in the beginning; the HR generalist with then setup a time and date for your preferred branch location to work at; at the branch, you'll be interviewed by both the assistant branch manager and branch manager with a set of predetermined questions to see if you fit the job position; you'll be notified after about a week later.

Interview Questions

• since there are so many banks out there, what made you choose this one?   Answer Question