J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Boston, MA

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2014.

I was contacted by J.P. Morgan about an interview for the Summer Analyst position, and the interview took place on my college campus. It was largely behavioral, with a few questions about programming projects that I had done in the past. We also talked about past job experiences. Overall, it was fairly easy and straightforward. The interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Just make sure you know your resume.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

interview on campus which was one interview with two people. heard back two weeks later that i had been invited to participate in a super day. Went to the super day where I had two 2-1 interviews. Heard back later that day that i was extended an offer.

Interview Questions
    • nothing really, basic market related question, stock pitch, behavioral   Answer Question
    none

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2013.

I received an initial call where they asked me about why I was interested in the position. After a brief conversation they sent me documents to be signed and returned so that they may perform a compliance check. I was told a week later that I would not be further considered for the position.

Interview Questions
    • When is a time that you had a difficult client service experience and what did you do to turn that into a positive experience for the client?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2013.

Found on university career website. Two back to back interviews each 30 minutes long with separate people.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you see the company performing in the next 5 years.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I had one interview that resulted in an offer; the process was extremely quick; no complaints about the interview process (in 2006)

No negotiation available

Senior Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Did a phone interview with Human Resources. Then came in for one interview in Boston meeting with 4 different managers. Finally heard back from the firm about a month later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty typical and standard for an interview.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Tell us about a time that you worked in a team?
        Answer Question
    I was right out of college and regretfully didn't negotiate.

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2012.

Why JPMorgan

Interview Questions
    • there was no difficult question they were all standard   Answer Question
    They tried to lowball me I bring the offer up by 1,000

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2012.

I got referenced by my friend. I was well prepared for the interview. I check the location on weekend. they search all interview questions and typed out the answers. Just similar to prepare a finial exam. The people who interviewed me were nice. And I got most of the questions right. "tell me about yourself". "why we hired you?'

Interview Questions
    • if I make a call to your current employer, what do you think they will commend you? even I didn't get hired at the first time, the team liked me.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2012.

I was surprised that the recruiter sounded very young and was in another city. I was turned off by the lack of knowledge the recruiter had about the job when I asked questions.
    Interview Questions were basic, what are your strengths, etc. I also felt the recruiter agressively proded me about my former salary, as to try to weed me out quickly.

Interview Questions
    • What was your salary and bonus at your former employer   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2010.

pretty arrogant actually. didn't even want to be a part of it.

Interview Questions
    • i have mba's applying for this job. why would i ever hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!