J.P. Morgan

J.P. Morgan Branch Manager Interview Questions

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2010.

Have you information together... know you stuff about how to manager a brach

there was none

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2010.

This was quick, I interviewed with a panel of DMs and then with a senior manager.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, except why did you leave your last employer and why chase.   View Answer
    When they ask your previous salary, that is going to be the offer. So make sure you say what you want not what you last received.

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2009.

Spoke with recuiter on the phone first. Met with her in person, she asked clarifying questions regading my overall management experiance. I guess I passed because I was then introduced to 3 district managers who asked questions "rapid fire" style! Finally I was introduced to the Market Manager

I tried but it seemed they were bound by some time of metrics system

Branch Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I thought that the interview process was very laid back and effortless. Was a little disappointed that they left out that the branch was located within a Kroger/ Wal-mart until after the interview was over.

Interview Questions
    • What is an item you can't live without? and sell me that item.   Answer Question

I did not want to work at a branch located within a Kroger or Wal-Mart

Branch Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

3 interview system starting with a District manager, followed by a Market manager. If you pass all the interviews you receive a job offer which can be flexible in negotiation to a degree. Push for what you are worth and you will get further.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you can be successful leading a team in the financial market and what unique vision do you bring to the table.   View Answer

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2011.

Standard process, recruiter pre screens and then you are notified if you are selected for an in person interview with a district manager. After interview there was a phone interview with the market manager, drug and background tests before the offer was formally made.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have relevant to the position applying for?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2009.

Interview process was very good. I met with 2 different DM's on seperate days. They both asked about my management experience, did a sales role play on coaching and set their expectations.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you were able to motivate your sales staff during this tough economic environment.   View Answer