J.P. Morgan

www.jpmorganchase.com
  www.jpmorganchase.com

J.P. Morgan Chase Leadership Development Program Summer Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Chase Leadership Development Program Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2014.

The process was two rounds- first round on campus and final round at their HQ in NYC. First round was 30 minutes and was a one-on-one conversation. Mainly behavioral and went through my resume. Second and Final Round consisted of 3 separate one-on-one interviews, each 30 minutes long. Most questions were behavioral and were related to my resume, but there were also several questions regarding the current financial markets, JP Morgan news, and even questions on who the CEO and CFO were. Overall, they were trying to make conversation with you and trying to see if you were personable as well. I received my offer about two weeks after my final round interview.

Interview Questions
  • Explain to me how you would utilize a V-Lookup to re-organize this information.   Answer Question
Summer internship, so did not negotiate.