J.P. Morgan

www.jpmorganchase.com

J.P. Morgan Chase Leadership Development Program Summer Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 15, 2014

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chase Leadership Development Program Summer Intern Interview

Chase Leadership Development Program Summer Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2014.

Interview Details – The process was two rounds- first round on campus and final round at their HQ in NYC. First round was 30 minutes and was a one-on-one conversation. Mainly behavioral and went through my resume. Second and Final Round consisted of 3 separate one-on-one interviews, each 30 minutes long. Most questions were behavioral and were related to my resume, but there were also several questions regarding the current financial markets, JP Morgan news, and even questions on who the CEO and CFO were. Overall, they were trying to make conversation with you and trying to see if you were personable as well. I received my offer about two weeks after my final round interview.

Interview Question – Explain to me how you would utilize a V-Lookup to re-organize this information.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Summer internship, so did not negotiate.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!