J.P. Morgan

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Collections

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – I have had five interviews

Interview Question – Why haven't you made you payment   View Answer

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2009.

Interview Details – People there was nice, they kept private on thier personal lives, work was challening, Get the money when hired,,you can grow from that point, but you will not get a raise for a while. Do not take the calls personal, they are upset with the situation or banking pratices.

Interview Question – During the interview I was given a plain black button, put in a room and told to answer the phone when it rang. I was told to sell them the button to the caller when the phone rang. I learned that day sales and collections go hand in hand, if you can sale you can collect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked me what I thought I was worth, they made a counterfer, we settled in between both offers. Always start high, never take the first offer.

Very Easy Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2009.

Interview Details – Short sweet and easy. Maybe just because I had a refferal though. They called me for a phone interview. Then had me come in for an interview. Then had me do a urine test. Called me again for finger printing then I started right to work. Paycheck had no lag time. Training was pretty laid back, but collections is collections.

Interview Question – None. Standard questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None unless you were already a collector.

Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan Collections interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.