J.P. Morgan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Commercial Banking Intern Interview

Commercial Banking Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through my school's website. This is JP Morgan's first time having this intern position open and it's only for sophomores in college. I had two people interviewing me at the same time and the interview lasted about 45 minutes. The interview was all behavioral questions and not much of a conversation.

Interview Question – What was your biggest regret? Why did you choose the University you are attending today.   Answer Question

Commercial Banking Intern Interview

Commercial Banking Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – Applied through university recruiting. Went through 2 interviews.
First interview was on campus with 2 employees
Second interview consisted of 3 different interviews in the office
All behavior based, questions were very straightforward and everyone was super nice.

Interview Question – When was the last time you made a calculated decision   Answer Question

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!