J.P. Morgan

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Commercial Banking Summer Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – I had one interview in which I thought I did great, but I did not receive an offer for a second interview. Interestingly enough, I don't think anyone at my school even got an offer for a second interview.

Interview Question – All of the questions were super straight-forward behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

Interview Details – Initial interview at on campus career center, then offered to attend SuperDay in Houston which consisted of 4 interviews and lunch with the different sectors - Middle Market Banking, Government and Non-Profit, and Specialized Industries. Received my offer two days later.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions and questions about your resume. No technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

Interview Details – On Campus Interview, applied through School's Career Site
Two People interview me, and they were high end employees of the company. Seemed friendly but uninterested in the actual interview.

Interview Question – What is you passion?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through school, has OCR and made it to second round.

Interview Question – Three financial statements.   View Answer

College Station, TX

I applied through college or university and interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – Applied online through campus database. First interview was in the career center. All behavioral questions and a run through of your resume.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you had to make a decision that you felt had to be made?   Answer Question

Commercial Banking Summer Analyst

The process took 2 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2012.

Interview Details – The people from JP Morgan were very friendly and professional. For recruiting undergrads, they mostly asked fit/behavioral questions so it wasn't stressful or intimidating. They were mainly just trying to get to know me better. They recruited a large number of schools over a few weeks so it takes some time to get back to you.

Interview Question – What is your favorite class?   Answer Question

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!