J.P. Morgan

J.P. Morgan Commercial Banking Summer Analyst Interview Questions

2.4

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Commercial Banking Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I had one interview in which I thought I did great, but I did not receive an offer for a second interview. Interestingly enough, I don't think anyone at my school even got an offer for a second interview.

Interview Questions
  • All of the questions were super straight-forward behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

Initial interview at on campus career center, then offered to attend SuperDay in Houston which consisted of 4 interviews and lunch with the different sectors - Middle Market Banking, Government and Non-Profit, and Specialized Industries. Received my offer two days later.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral questions and questions about your resume. No technical questions.   Answer Question
    No Negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

On Campus Interview, applied through School's Career Site
    Two People interview me, and they were high end employees of the company. Seemed friendly but uninterested in the actual interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Applied online through campus database. First interview was in the career center. All behavioral questions and a run through of your resume.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to make a decision that you felt had to be made?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2012.

Applied through school, has OCR and made it to second round.

Commercial Banking Summer Analyst Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2012.

The people from JP Morgan were very friendly and professional. For recruiting undergrads, they mostly asked fit/behavioral questions so it wasn't stressful or intimidating. They were mainly just trying to get to know me better. They recruited a large number of schools over a few weeks so it takes some time to get back to you.