J.P. Morgan Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2014
Updated Apr 20, 2014

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2014.

Applied for the position in February 27th. There was a skills test that needed to be completed. I received an email inviting me to come on site to interview as well as a virtual video interview. One on one interview had mostly situational questions (e.g "How do you handle a difficult customer") If you made a good impression on the first interviewer, then you were interviewed by a team leader/manager.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important goal that you would like to complete or achieve.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2012.

Went well thru the entire process from contact person thru hiring manager it was streamlined and also offered much in site on a company assistance in employee advancement.

Interview Questions
    • My greatest accomplishments other than my career?   View Answer
    None, The offer was above average.

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I got the interview through an interal referral. There were three rounds of interviews. The first was a phone interview from HR, the second was a phone interview from a manager in the credit risk group, and the third was an on-site with around 9 different people.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. I was majored in operations management and not quite into statistics, so I got challenged by some statistic problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2009.

behavior questions, analytical questions, "what if" scenarios

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2010.

The interview was very casual. While a very big company the office that this manager ran had a small business mindset. I have a former co-worker that is a top performer there who recommended me. The manager told me that he prefers to have personal recommendations from inside his office and tries to only interview these people. The recruiter from a centralized office reviewed my resume initially and did a brief phone interview. At the interview the hiring manager gave me a tour of the office and introduced me to much of the team. It was more of a conversation than an interview and the manager seemed very interested in getting to know me and cared about how I would fit in to the team and like the organization.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Iselin, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2010.

I was over qualified for the position, but looking to get into the company. They are very structured with their interview process. The entire process was 2 phone interviews & an in-person interview with 3 separate managers over a span of 4 weeks. I've applied online for different positions but only got a contact with an in-house referral. I was 1 of 3 people considered, both of the others were internal candidates.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2012.

One aptitude test, followed by an interview ,small group discussion on a case study and atlast another interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions mostly on your loyalty and dedication towards work, company and colleagues.
      If you have the option to be the best employee of the year followed by disliking among other colleagues or the last employee of the year and liking from all the colleagues in the company which one will you choose.
        Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate as it was a college offer asnd salary was already discussed before the interview.

Credit Analyst Interview

Three interviews about general industry knowledge, credit skills and overall personality evaluation.

Interview Questions
    • Detailed questions about credit knowledge.   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2010.

I had 5 group and 1-1 interviews in one day and the final one was with the director

very well

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!