J.P. Morgan

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Supervisor Interview

Brooklyn, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process was ok. My first interview went so well they called me back as I was on my way out the door to come back for a second interview.

Interview Question – How did I handle a difficult employee.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. You had to accept the offer for the position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Care Supervisor Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – Three rounds of interviews in a one day process. Not many difficult questions asked, I had to read then later repeat what I read. I was asked a series of questions later and they checked off what I remembered.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They made an offer and it was set in stone.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan Customer Care Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.