J.P. Morgan Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, LA

Interview

They ask several questions. Interview sort of lengthy because of open ended questions which you have 2 interviewers watching you They really put their customers First and want you to take verbal abuse from customers and dont take it 'personally because the caller does not know you' So of course you must lie and say you would never hang up on these people because you care and act like you are (if you are not the enthusiastic type) excited and Julie andrews type. Try to limit answers to mayb two sentences to save yourself time; these people hired some girl who was later investigated for identity theft LOL way to go chase...

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where customer was super frustrated and you could have empathized better..or something of that nature- i cant remember word-for-word   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

The interview is through this new application in the internet called HireVue. In the app, you are given 8 questions and you have 30 seconds to prepare for each question. You are being recorded in each question and only have one opportunity once you start.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult task you were facd with and how you addressed it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Lake Mary, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an email four days later for an interview through Hirevue. After Web interview I received a call three days later for a face to face interview. The interview was average. So now I am awaiting a job offer hopefully. Chase has really great benefits that I would love to take advantage of

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Heathrow, FL).

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview. After the first interview they schedule you for a second interview after the second interview you do the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Role play how you would handle a phone call with a customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

My interview was quick and thorough. They made it clear I would be unable to keep my part time job bartending as all second jobs had to be approved by the higher ups. I had a thorough understanding of the job requirements.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a video interview through the HireVue website. At first, I was not real keen on the idea. You do have to find a quiet space to do the actual interview and in a busy household with teenagers and animals, I was having a hard time finding a quiet time. So I went to a friends house and in the end, I found the whole process very convenient.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unruly customer that only wants to speak to the manager?   Answer Question

I took another position with better pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

First is a phone interview. After, two interviews with two different managers broken into 30 minute sessions. One manager has you read a disclosure and asks you situational questions mostly about team work and difficult coworker situations. Other manager asks you basically same general questions as well as situational questions pertaining to personal character and resolving issues.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to handle a difficult customer.   1 Answer
    • Give an example of when you had a coworker that wasn't easy to get along with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Westerville, OH).

Interview

I applied on line. and they called with a phone interview, that went well. then a few days later they called me for a face to face interview with two people. that went well also. They called me a week later and offered me the position. I accepted.

Negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

Interview

Process took 2 weeks, applied online, received call from recruiter for interview same week. After interview, next day, I received contingent offer. The most difficult part was being interviewed, be very prepared and thorough when explaining job history. My interview lasted 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to break a rule, or go against a guideline at work   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Newark, DE) in September 2013.

Interview

Went through a Temp agency and was sent to the site in Newark for a 3 person interview

Interview Questions

• All teh questions were the same from all the interviewers   Answer Question

Negotiation

the pay was set