J.P. Morgan Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.8

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2011.

I interviewed seperately with both a team lead and a manager. The whole process took about an hour. I thought it went very well and the manager even went so far as to show me how I could apply my skills and background in the department and how I could move up over time. He even went on describing all the company benefits and when I could start (I always thought that when the hiring individual tries selling you on the company that you are probably going to be hired). He kept reiterating that I would hear from them within a week or two. Well, it's been a month and all I've heard is silence. The manager went so far as to give me his personal office number which I left him two messages on. I thought Chase had more class and professionalism then not even bothering with notifying people they interviewed whether they got the job or not. Even a generic rejection email would have sufficed.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a very difficult client/co-worker you had to deal with.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2011.

They call you asking about your job history and then they state they will call you back and then never do and you get an email stating you didn't get the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2009.

phone interview, initial screening with team, interview with branch manager

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when a customer was dissatisfied with your service or product.   Answer Question

accepted another offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2009.

Very corporate in the process of HR down to actual hiring manager. Nothing to dramatic or unseen from prior interviews and overall the process was long and drawn out.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation you encountered in your prior job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2008.

Automated application at company website; interview and testing. Phone interview to test language skills because I wasapplying for a bilingual poisition. That came after I passed the practice call handling at the face-to-face interview after basic screening.

Interview Questions
    • Mock call handling at interview to see how you handle a difficult caller.   View Answer
    No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I had an initial interview for about 10 minutes then they said I passed it then they will refer me to thr HR Dept. and wait for their call the following day.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to relocate and seek opportunities with JPMorgan?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2013.

Person from OPs talked about my reasons for leaving the present job, which I found particularly strange. Instead of quizzing me regarding my work ability, the person rather seemed more interested in knowing the 'juicy' details of the reasons why I am quitting my previous job. My response to their two distinct questions immediately gave away their fear. Instead of treating me as a fair candidate, I was treated as a potentially hostile candidate who may someday threaten their position in the company. However, I must say, the entire conduct was polite, courteous and an attempt was made not to let their personal emotions reflect in the process. In a nutshell it was indeed a professional conduct, to that certain extent.

Interview Questions
    • A role play scenario was given. With a clear instruction on I don't need to know the basis and the hypothetical assumption was presented. I was told that I was expected to respond to the given scenario, in whatever way I thought was the best and give the reasons for my decision.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davao (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davao (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2013.

I applied online. after a week they contacted me for an initial interview then scheduled for an interviwe to hr and communication skills. there are 4 phases in the hiring process unfortunatrly i was only till the 3rd phase. they did sent me an email after 2 days informing that i didnt make it for the position.

Interview Questions
    • all answers that you have you must related to your current or previous jobs . regarding on handling situations like whats the greatest decision you have made, situations in which u've gone beyond your job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2013.

To contribute to organisation success
    Through my experience in customer relationship.
    Proven ability to achieve company’s objective.

Interview Questions
    • Capable to handle any situation and can work on it as well for the betterment of organisation.   View Answer
    We offer you job and we would be pleased love to have you in our company .

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2013.

Gone through Initial Interview, H.R. Interview, and Communications Interview. They Said that they would call within 1-2 days, but they never called. No email was sent.

Interview Questions
    • During communications interview, you must really SPEAK UP. Otherwise they will lose interest in you   Answer Question