J.P. Morgan

2.8

Asset Management Global Wealth Management Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2015.

Applied through campus recruiter, was contacted several weeks later for a superday. Consisted of three 30 minute interviews with two interviewers per session. It was very enjoyable. You will want to walk in knowing exactly what the position you are applying for does. Obviously you are expected to be able to show them that you have a good understanding of how macroeconomics work as well, i showed them this through my stock pitch and explaining how the current market conditions would effect my returns.

Interview Questions
    • all behavioral, you will probably be expected to pitch a stock and comment on current trends in the market.   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Completed an interview online. About four days later got a call from a recruiter. She did a brief interview. She sent it over to the branch manager. About three days later I got a call from the ABM for an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • How did you deal with a difficult customer, tell me about yourself,   Answer Question
    None

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2014.

First round interview. I was interviewed by two women who were both very friendly. Mostly just behavioral questions except maybe one analytical. It was a pleasant experience. I would recommend it to anyone.

Interview Questions
    • Whats a time when you were on a team and someone didn't pull their own weight. How did you handle it   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Development Program (Full-Time) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Went through the university career center. Submitted resume online. Heard back from the company wanting to schedule an interview on campus. The first interview was basic behavioral questions designed to see how good of a fit you would be for the program. My interviewer seemed to know less about the program than I did (she had only just joined). Towards the end of the interview I asked her questions about the program itself with which she answered "I'm not entirely sure". Overall average interview. Not many difficult questions to answer. Was disappointed in the lack of professionalism with the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • You found an error in your presentation 10 minutes before it was due to be presented. What would you do?   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Very lengthy process often candidates go to other places, before getting selected, process should be as fast as possible. Often interviewers are in-experienced, and communication is difficult. Nothing outside the box.

Interview Questions
    • Production is most important, which is understandable, but not everything, architecture was not there at all in the mind set of JP.   Answer Question
    Iterative

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I sent an email to JP Morgan's applying for the position. I received a phone call within 5 minutes and had an interview scheduled within 48 hour. It was two interview sessions on the same day. First interview was geared to gain a grasp of my personality, and the second interview was geared to gain a grasp of my technical ability and accomplishments.

They offered me more than I had asked for, so there was no negotiation.

Operations Control Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I was contacted by a recruiter who had access to my resume via my school's career website and asked if I'd be interested in setting up an interview. I did not write a cover letter or apply for this job. I went in for an interview a week later. It consisted of two interviews-one from a manager and one from a VP. The VP's interview was more of him just speaking to me about the position. Interviews were not very difficult.

Applications Developer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2014.

The process is very slow.Not at all professional.Interview was re scheduled several times.After 4 rounds of interview are over they will keep as waiting telling all sorts of excuses until they get more suitable candidates.

Operations Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I had two back to back on-campus interviews around late January early February. The interviewers asked a mix of behavioral and technical questions. I heard back in April if I received an offer or not.

Interview Questions
    • How do you keep up with everything that is going on on Wall Street? Do you know how to use pivot tables and V-look up on Excel? Rate your excel proficiency.   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Applied online to their general ERS Consultant job post. Got a call the day after to set up a 30min phone interview. The recruiter was very friendly and I passed the first interview with ease. She asked me a few questions about my resume and experience. She then scheduled another 30min phone interview (personality test) and that happened the week after. Questions weren't hard, just asking me how I handle stress, what are your strengths and weaknesses. Passed the personality test and the recruiter set up my in person interview for the following week. My interviewers were 2 Senior managers and 1 Partner. After that I got a call from the recruiter the next week giving me an offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • “How I provided Leadership skills to my co-workers?”   Answer Question