J.P. Morgan Executive Director Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015
Updated Apr 12, 2015

2.5

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Phone interviews after initial phone screen. Took a very long time to get replies. After initial outreach from recruiter, took multiple weeks to set up interview. Feedback and response after the interview was over a month.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview
    It was not really easy, everything exceeds my expectation. It was not pretty smooth and relaxing. Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.What major challenges and problems did you face?

Interview Questions

• how many years experience do you have?   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by 14 Managing Directors

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Comp was lower than other offers, but job more interesting. I could have negotiated harder, but did not.

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2010.

Interview

Applied through the company website. I was contacted very quickly after my application was submitted for an initial meeting with the HR recruiter. I had a total of six interviews, over the course of three weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were very reasonable.

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was not very interested in describing the position and the firm, but started with very detailed questions on my previous career path, up to 12 years ago. He wrote down exactly when I had been promoted to analyst, associate, VP etc, which seemed to me quite unusual. His attitude was overall a bit unfriendly.

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bangalore (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Executive Search with a good job brief in advance. 2-3 rounds of interviews focusing on cultural fitment / capability vs aspiration assessment etc locally before 2 rounds of global connect focused on functional expertise & forward looking discussion

Interview Questions

• There were no business case studies or what-if scenarios - in the flow kind of discussion that led to assessment on various facets   Answer Question